I created an app with Symfony working perfectly in dev environment bue can’t connect to databse in prod environment.
- Host : OVH
- subscription : gold created in octobre 2016
- Datacenter : Gravelines 1
- Version php 7.1 (but same in 7.2, I just changed to have the same as
in dev environment)
- Mysql verion : 5.6
- Database supplied with the offer
- Phpmyadmin connection: OK
- PDO connection via simple php script: OK
- Description of database in symfony .env file
- return error when i try doctrine:migrations:migrate
An exception occurred in driver: SQLSTATE [HY000]  Connection
These errors are probably trivial, but after a full weekend of research on the forums, various and varied tests and a call to the OVH hotline which refers me to the symfony hotline, I decide to open a post.
Source: Symfony Questions
Was this helpful?
0 / 0